Friday, May 1, 2009

Thing 41 -- Mashup your life

05/01/2009
okay, so another thing that I'm probably not buying into -- at least not right now. I did logon to Friend Feed -- I can be found at www.friendfeed.com/dianerauschenfels if you're so inclined to look for me. :0) I looked around a little bit trying to find a things group but I wasn't successful -- I only found Linda Wadman. ;)

I might consider trying HelloTxt as a way to update my status on facebook and twitter. Okay, so I took the time right now & signed up ... I got my twitter status to update but my facebook status didn't work ... hmmm, need more detective work but later ... it's lunchtime!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Friendfeed is kind of interesting and recently changed to realtime updates. I don't use it otimally, but just follow a few people. Thinking of increasing that, but you can get the idea by following a few people. I follow a college librarian, a multitype director and a user experience designer, but between their contacts I find a lot of interesting stuff. I'll soon be following two college librarians.