Friday, May 1, 2009

Thing 39 -- Digital Storytelling

05/01/2009
Okay, so I like taking photos and I've tried the whole scrapbooking thing but I'm not that into it -- just to putzy or something for me. I have a creative side but I think I'm too much of a perfectionist and get hung up on how it looks.
Anyway, I've made a very simple, quick little scrapblog scrapbook with some pics I've taken of our library in the past -- prior to our addition & remodel. I'll not be a blue ribbon winner in any scrapbooking contest but I hope you can at least enjoy the pics!

http://www.scrapblog.com/viewer/viewer.aspx?sbid=1764359

2 comments:

Linda said...

I got a message telling me the scrapblog was private and I need to show some ID. Must have to make it public, or send an invitation for anyone to be able to view your work.

jd aka diane said...

okay, it's fixed ... must have done that when I first started working on it.