Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thing 31 -- More Twitter

03/10/2009
Okay, so I've said I'm just not that into Twitter ... but I looked at a few of the suggested links.
- I quickly checked out Spy -- and spied on some recent facebook updates ... interesting I guess? I think my time is better spent on other things.

- I tried out Twitter Grader is see how I rank -- not so great (although not surprising since I've only posted twice1) -- I'm 1,424,024 out of 1,558,762 with a grade 6 out of 10 (how?).

I was surprised/interested to find that since my 2nd & 3rd tweets I've had 3 request to follow me -- a person I don't know, an organization I'm following, and my nephew!

I think, for at least now, I'm not convinved that I should be tweeting........

1 comment:

Linda said...

You've got to make yourself use it without preconceptions for some time until you have an "aha" moments. Use it long enough and you'll have it. You might want to read this too:
http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9129241&source=rss_news