Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thing 33 -- Travel 2.0

03/10/2009
This was a quick "thing" but very enjoyable ... hmmm, travel sweet travel!!

I ck'd out "the lost girls" travel blog -- yes, I'm jealous!! I think I'll probably try to keep up with these gals via RSS -- unless it gets to be too much reading (which I have enough of these days with grad school!).

I also (quickly) looked at the "my life of travel" and think this would be a great resource for checking out if you're thinking of traveling vs. only the 'travel books' views. I tagged this in my del.icio.us account.

I also looked at mapness (also tagged in del.icio.us) and think I might use this in the future.

I am hoping (oh so very much!) that the timing will work out so that I can take a3 week J-term to New Zealand either next year or the following year. So maybe these Travel 2.0 things will come in handy then!!

No comments: