Thursday, June 5, 2014

23 Mobile Things - Thing 19 : Hobbies

Thing 19 is all about discovering mobile apps for our hobbies. 

Boy, it seems I've probably already covered some of my hobbies/interests in other posts re: these 23 Mobile Things. So I'll just list a few and why:


Pinterest -- This one took me awhile to accept. Yes, I dissed it a bit awhile ago. But I've overcome my dislike and opted to use it in a fashion that works for me-- mainly photo tags of ideas.



Meetup -- A great way to find like-minded people in my area to do stuff with. Almost never at a loss for ideas and people.









Goodreads -- I've recently transitioned to this since they have an app and LibraryThing doesn't. This feeds my need for organization & at my fingertips info. I have kind of a brain-soak memory but I realize that I can't recall everything!







FindAGrave -- Yay, is this a tad morbid? Not so because I do like cemeteries and genealogy.








MapMyHike -- I like to walk! I've gotten out of my grove but I used to walk 4-6 miles per day, every day, all year round. Yup, that included our freezing cold, blustery days of winter! Maybe I am a bit crazy?


No comments: