Friday, March 14, 2008

Thing 15 -- Online Games

03/14/2008
So this thing is "games" ... I tried out the Puzzle Pirates and now be known as "Bloodkin" ... I thot I be aptly named as a descendant of the real Captain Blood! But kin or not I had to start out by pumping bilge ... agghh 'tis noth'n like hard labor on a priate ship in the www (wet web world)! Okay, I plead writer's license.....

Second Life -- I've signed up for an account but now just waiting for my confirmation e-mail so I can jump into the world & try it out .... my 2nd life name is georgie Aaron .... more later!
03/21/2008 UPDATE -- I still have not rec'd my confirmation e-mail so I have not been able to try out Second Life -- bummer! I'll see if I can connect w/them via "help".

1 comment:

Carol's 23 Things on a Stick said...

I see you posted on my #13. Here's what I was referencing in the news. What I had seen in news stories had to do with mostly quadraplegics who could then watch their second life character fly, swim, run, bike, etc.. They are able to run a business, buy and sell things and make friends when it is difficult to leave home. It's was very exciting for them and something they could call their own.