Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing 14 -- LibraryThing

03/12/2008

LibraryThing -- okay, I'm hooked! I had looked at this before and wondered hmmm, would I use it? So now with the assignment to add a few books I did so ... then I added a few more ... now I'm trying to remember all the books I've read over the years .... agghhh!!! :))) Okay back to Earth ... I'll just try to keep up with what I'm reading now and add as I go ... and IF I happen to remember a title from back when then I'll add that too.

So off to the right you should be able to view "Book Titles in My LibraryThing" ... a few random covers should appear. And there should be a link to my catalog otherwise just click here on my catalog.

Here's an example of LibraryThing in use that came across a listserv e-mail this morning from the U of MN libraries. One thing I wish it could do is link directly to their catalog as an option vs. only to Amazon.com.

No comments: