Monday, May 11, 2009

Thing 46 -- WebJunction Minnesota

05/11/2009
I've been a member since July, 2004 -- although not a very active member. When I think about it I scan the site etc but it's just another one of those things to remember to do. I did sign up for a class once ... then got too busy (think that's when the 1st round of Things on a Stick started) and I never went back to it.

I found Linda & Jen and sent "friend" requests ... hmmm, this is too much friending ... sorry, gals, love ya both!

One thing I noticed & don't like -- I'll be ck'ing out a "MN" WJ item and when done I'll hit the "home" button thinking it will send me back to the MNWJ home but it doesn't -- it sends me to the main WJ.

Overall, just another site to remember ... feeling there's an overload of sites to remember ... and I've not really found anything earthshaking that calls me to go back ... but will keep my "membership" as I've done for 5 yrs and keep ck'n in once in awhile.

1 comment:

WebJunction said...

Hi JD, Thanks for your comments. I was concerned to read about your experience with clicking on "Home" while on WJ-MN and ending up on the WJ Central site. That is not what is supposed to happen, and I can see how it would be annoying. If you are able to duplicate that problem, would you mind jotting down the steps you took and sending them to support@webjunction.org? That would really help us be able to investigate what's happening.

Also, just wanted to plug our e-newsletter Crossroads, which goes out once per month and is a great way to keep in touch with what's happening on WebJunction so that you don't have to miss out on something that might be useful to you.

Thanks again for sharing your experience.

-Sharon Streams
Content Manager, WebJunction