Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thing 37 -- Photo Tales



03/18/2009


TiltShift -- another toy to play with ... I took a pic that is a group of old calendar pics and the result is rather interesting ...




Okay, so then I took a few pics that I had taken in a brief view of our campus and I used animoto to create a little animated slide show ... you should be able to view this directly below this blog posting. I like the overall presentation but I didn't really like any of the music that they had available but I wasn't interested in uploading any of my own music. If I was really going to do something like this for our library web page I'd probably look into uploading some drum or native flute music or such.

I also used Sideoo to create a horizontal slide show -- which you should be able to view at the bottom of my blog page. This was very easy & quick. I do wish that there was a little bit more of a "border" or something (just slightly) between the pics -- just to distinguish them somewhat.


Overall, what can I say?? Lots of fun and ideas for all of those pics we have hiding in files on computers that have never been printed or pics that are still stuck in our digital cameras!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Best part is getting them out of the camera and usable. You'd think it was a hard job sometimes!